If you want to operate a bar that holds a maximum of 120 patrons without gaming machines, this licence may be the best fit for you. The licence authorises:
- alcohol to be sold for consumption on the premises
- house-made cocktails to be sold for consumption on and away from the premises (if sealed)
- alcohol to be sold on the premises (but not for takeaway)
- the provision of entertainment at the premises
- standard trading hours from between 12pm and 2am - with extended trading at additional cost.
Please note that if you intend to operate a bar with a capacity larger than 120 patrons, then you will need to apply under other licence types that are available, such as the general bar licence.