You will need to comply with these requirements if you intend to operate as a water carter. Water carters provide a drinking water supply in areas where other water supplies are insufficient or temporarily unsuitable.
Water carters are required to:
- establish and adhere to a Quality Assurance Program
- keep certain records
- notify and/or seek approval from your local council or water authority
- keep your water in a potable condition
- ensure an appropriate aperture of your water carting vehicle
- comply with restrictions on chlorine.
Please note that your specific requirements may change depending on your circumstances. Please contact the agency and your local council for further guidance.