You will need this authorisation if you intend to work with prohibited and restricted carcinogens. The following chemicals are classified as prohibited and restricted carcinogens.
- 2-acetylaminofluorene [53-96-3]
- 4-aminodiphenyl [92-67-1]
- aenzidine [92-87-5] and its salts (including benzidine dihydrochloride [531-85-1])
- bis(chloromethyl) ether [542-88-1]
- chloromethyl methyl ether [107-30-2] (technical grade which contains bis(chloromethyl) ether)
- 4-dimethylaminoazobenzene [60-11-7] (dimethyl yellow)
- 2-naphthylamine [91-59-8] and its salts
- 4-nitrodiphenyl [92-93-3].
- acrylonitrile [107-13-1]
- benzene [71-43-2]
- cyclophosphamide [50-18-0]
- 3,3'-dichlorobenzidine [91-94-1] and its salts (including 3,3'-dichlorobenzidine dihydrochloride [612-83-9])
- diethyl sulfate [64-67-5]
- dimethyl sulfate [77-78-1]
- ethylene dibromide [106-93-4]
- 4,4'-methylene bis(2-chloroaniline) [101-14-4] MOCA
- 3-propiolactone [57-57-8] (Beta-propiolactone)
- o-toluidine [95-53-4] and o-Toluidine hydrochloride [636-21-5]
- vinyl chloride monomer [75-01-4].