To be eligible for this registration you must:
- have four years practical experience in building surveying of Class 1 and Class 10 buildings
- hold a degree, diploma or qualification required for accreditation as a building surveyor
- submit a current resume, detailing your experience
- have at least three written references from registered building practitioners who can verify your experience
- be a fit and proper person to hold this qualification
- hold professional indemnity insurance of $1,000,000.
If you are an interstate applicant, you may be eligible to obtain a licence through mutual recognition.