Busking Permit - West Arnhem Regional Council - Northern Territory


You will need this permit if you want to use a musical instrument or ring a bell in the Jabiru town area for the purpose of announcing an auction, public performance, sale, meeting, or similar gathering.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

Please contact the council to identify any eligibility requirements.


As specified


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

Please contact the council for more information.


Administering agency

West Arnhem Regional Council

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.