Busking Permit - Northern Territory


This permit is required to perform, offer entertainment, make a painting or drawing or to take a photograph or film for commercial purposes or to address persons in public place.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.


As designated.


Variable; refer to your local council.

Additional information

Refer to your council for details to be submitted.

Administering agency

NT Local Government Agencies