Camping Permit - Barkly Regional Council - Northern Territory


You will need this permit if you intend to camp, sleep, or use a vehicle for the purposes of sleeping on any public land not designated as a camping ground or caravan park.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

Please contact your council for information on fees to be submitted.


Administering agency

Barkly Regional Council

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.