To be eligible for this registration as an individual, you must:
- have at least four years practical experience in building surveying work, in relation to all classes of buildings
- submit a resume detailing your experience
- have at least one written reference that verifies your experience
- hold registration as an architect - you must provide your certificate of registration and registration number
- hold professional indemnity insurance of at least $100,000
- be a fit and proper person to hold this registration.
If you are an interstate applicant, you may be eligible to obtain a licence through mutual recognition.
To be eligible for this registration as a company you must provide:
- an ASIC full company extract (no more than 28 days old)
- a copy of either your Certification of Incorporation or Registration of Business Name
- details of at least one director or nominee that is a qualified to supervise and carry out work on behalf of the corporation.