To be eligible for this registration as an individual you must:
- hold registration as an engineer - you must provide your certificate of registration and registration number
- have at least three years in the design and supervision of the construction of building hydraulic services
- submit a resume and project list detailing your experience (not applicable for applicants listed on the National Engineering Register)
- provide at least three written references from registered building practitioners to verify your experience
- be fit and proper person to hold this registration
- hold professional indemnity insurance of at least $100,000.
If you are an interstate applicant, you may be eligible to obtain a licence through mutual recognition.
To be eligible for this registration as a company you must provide:
- an ASIC full company extract (no more than 28 days old)
- a copy of either your Certification of Incorporation or Registration of Business Name
- details of at least one director or nominee that is a qualified to supervise and carry out work on behalf of the corporation.