To be eligible for this registration as an individual you must:
- have at least five years practical experience in the design of plumbing and drainage systems and on-site sewage disposal systems
- submit a resume and project list detailing your experience
- provide at least three written references from registered building practitioners to verify your experience
- hold current professional indemnity insurance of at least $1,000,000
- be a fit and proper person to hold this registration.
If you are an interstate applicant, you may be eligible to obtain a licence through mutual recognition.
To be eligible for this registration as a company you must provide:
- an ASIC full company extract (no more than 28 days old)
- a copy of either your Certification of Incorporation or Registration of Business Name
- details of at least one director or nominee that is a qualified to supervise and carry out work on behalf of the corporation.