Commercial Painting, Drawing, Filming or Photography Permit - Northern Territory


You will need this permit if you intend to make a painting or drawing or take a photograph or film of a person or thing for commercial purposes.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Administering agency

Your local council

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.

Please use these contact details for help or more information:

Customer Service

Your local council

Website: Find your council (Opens in new window)