General Construction Induction Card (White Card) - Northern Territory


You must have a white card to carry out construction work in the Northern Territory. Construction work includes any work carried out in connection with the construction, alteration, renovation, repair, maintenance or demolition of a structure. You will need this card if you are:

  • a person with control of construction projects or construction work (principal contractor / project manager / builder / employer)
  • a person carrying out work on a construction site (employee / contractor / labour-hire worker).

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

To be eligible, you must have completed general construction induction training.

Please contact the agency to identify any further eligibility requirements.


As specified


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Amount Description
Apply Application All $28.00

New or replacement white card. Fees for 2023-24

Application process


Applications can be made online or using the attached form.

Administering agency

Department of the Attorney-General and Justice

NT WorkSafe

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.

Supporting information