Graffiti Permit - Northern Territory


You will need this permit if you intend to draw pictures or write, deface, or mark a power pole, sign, fixture, wall or pavement in a public place.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All Please ask your local council for more information.


Task Business Structure Resources
Apply All Application for a Graffiti Permit - please contact your local council for information on forms to be submitted.

Administering agency

Your local council

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.

Please use these contact details for help or more information:

Customer Service

Your local council

Website: Find your council (Opens in new window)