Heavy Vehicle Permit - West Arnhem Regional Council - Northern Territory


You will need this permit if you intend to drive or cause a heavy vehicle to be driven across a kerb or crossing onto land in Jabiru. A heavy vehicle is one which is likely to cause damage to the paving of the crossing or to the road kerb.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.


As specified


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

Please contact the council for more information.


Administering agency

West Arnhem Regional Council

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.