Horse Racing Licensing and Registration - Northern Territory


You will need to be registered or licensed if you intend to undertake horse racing related activity, including:

  • owning a race horse
  • training
  • bookmaking
  • working as a stable hand
  • working as a jockey.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

Please contact the agency to identify any eligibility requirements.


As specified


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

Please contact the agency for more information.

Administering agency

Department of Industry, Tourism and Trade

Racing Commission

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.