Licence to Keep More Than The Prescribed Number of Animals - Roper Gulf Regional Council - Northern Territory


You will need this licence if you intend to keep more than the prescribed number of cats or dogs on your property, as prescribed by your council.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.




Variable; refer to your local Council.

Additional information

Contact your local Council for details to be submitted.

Administering agency

Roper Gulf Regional Council

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.

Please use these contact details for help or more information:

General Enquiries

Operating address: 29 Crawford Street
Katherine NT 0851
Mailing address: PO Box 1321
Katherine NT 0851
Phone: 0889729000
Fax: 0889712607
Website: (Opens in new window)