Licence to Transport or Store Radioactive Material - Northern Territory


You will need this licence if you intend to transport or store radioactive material. Radioactive material includes:

  • uranium ores and concentrates
  • uranium oxide
  • any other prescribed radioactive ore or concentrate with a specific activity greater than 0.002 microcuries per gram.

Your licence will be subject to conditions and reporting requirements as determined by the regulator.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.


Up to one year


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

Please contact the agency for more information.

Administering agency

Department of the Attorney-General and Justice

NT WorkSafe

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.