Heavy Vehicle Permit - Katherine Town Council - Northern Territory


You may need this permit if you intend to drive a heavy, overmass or oversize vehicle on council roads.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.


Please contact your council for information on fees to be submitted.


Application process


Please apply in writing to the Council.

Administering agency

Katherine Town Council

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.

Please use these contact details for help or more information:

Customer Services Officer

Katherine Town Council

Northern Territory
Operating address: Civic Centre
1865 Stuart Highway
Katherine, Northern Territory 0850
Mailing address: PO BOX 1071
Katherine, Northern Territory 0851
Phone: 08 8972 5500
Fax: 08 8971 0305
Email: records@ktc.nt.gov.au
Website: Katherine Town Council (Opens in new window)