Permit - Road Reserve (fence to fence) - Northern Territory


Permits are required from Council for work on vehicle crossovers (driveways), road kerbs and verges from land to a carriageway, due to the impact on stormwater discharge into existing kerb and gutter systems.

The Permit covers:

  • Vehicle Crossovers (Driveways);
  • Footpaths/Landscaping;
  • Kerb & Gutter Crossings and;
  • Stormwater Discharge.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.


Once off.


Variable; refer to your local Council.

Administering agency

Alice Springs Town Council

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.

Customer Service Officer

Operating address: Civic Centre
93 Todd Street
Alice Springs NT 0870
Mailing address: PO Box 1071
Alice Springs NT 0871
Phone: 0889500500
Fax: 0889530558
Website: (Opens in new window)