Permit to Access Walkways or Reserves - Northern Territory


A permit is required to use a walkway or reserve for the purpose of accessing property in order to carry out work on the property, such as for the installation of a swimming pool or the carrying out of repairs.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.


As designated.


Variable; refer to your local council.

Additional information

Refer to your council for details to be submitted.

Administering agency

NT Local Government Agencies