Permit to Carry out Works in or on a Public Place - City of Palmerston - Northern Territory


You will need this permit if you intend to carry out works in a public place.

Works in a public place includes:

  • digging or excavating
  • removing turf, sand clay, soil or other material from or beneath a public place
  • erecting, building, planting or maintaining any plant, pipe, cable or structure
  • installing or repairing underground services.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.


As specified


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

Please contact your council for information on fees to be submitted.


Administering agency

City of Palmerston

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.

Please use these contact details for help or more information:

General Enquiries

City of Palmerston

Northern Territory
Operating address: 1 Chung Wah Terrace
Palmerston, Northern Territory 0831
Mailing address: PO BOX 1
Palmerston, Northern Territory 0831
Phone: 08 0935 9922
Website: City of Palmerston (Opens in new window)