You will need this permit if you intend to do business or undertake commercial activities in a park or reserve. The business you propose must be assessed and approved before you can submit an application or permit for that business.
You will need to apply for a major concession or a minor concession.
A minor concession can include businesses such as:
- refreshment kiosks
- souvenir or craft shops
- small hire operations such as canoes or bicycles
- safari camps
- park-based tours such as a caving tour and instruction
- cruise boat tours and instructions.
A major concession can include businesses such as:
- services or guided leisure activities
- caravan parks
- camping areas
- food outlets that also hires canoes and bicycles
- luxury safari camps
- guided boat tours.