You will need this permit if you intend to undertake commercial work within parks in the Northern Territory. The business you propose must be assessed and approved before you can submit an application or permit for that business. Based on the assessment you will need to apply for a major concession or a minor concession.
A minor concession can include businesses such as:
- refreshment kiosks
- souvenir or craft shops
- small hire operations such as canoes or bicycles
- safari camps
- park-based tours such as a caving tour and instruction
- cruise boat tours and instructions.
A major concession can include businesses such as:
- services or guided leisure activities
- caravan parks
- camping areas
- food outlets that also hires canoes and bicycles
- luxury safari camps
- guided boat tours.