Permit to Drive a Vehicle over a Footpath - City of Darwin - Northern Territory


You will need this permit if you intend to drive or propel a motor vehicle across a footpath or over land which does not form part of a designated road. For example, you may need this permit where vehicular access to a site for development purposes is needed.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

Please contact the council to identify any eligibility requirements.


As specified


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

Please contact your council for information on fees to be submitted.


Administering agency

City of Darwin

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.