Permit to Kill or Injure an Animal - City of Darwin - Northern Territory


You will need this permit if you intend to wilfully injure, hunt or kill an animal or bird in public.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

Please contact your council for information on fees to be submitted.


Administering agency

City of Darwin

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.