Permit to Kill or Injure an Animal - Northern Territory


You will need this permit if you intend to wilfully injure, hunt or kill an animal or bird in a public place.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

Please contact the council to identify any eligibility requirements.

Administering agency

Your local council

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.