Permit to Undertake Organised Activities in a Public Place - Northern Territory


You will need this permit if you intend to undertake an organised activity on a road or in a public place. This includes:

  • delivering a public address  
  • holding a public meeting
  • holding processions
  • parades
  • displays
  • public entertainment.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.


As designated.


Variable; refer to your local council.

Additional information

Refer to your council for details to be submitted.

Administering agency

Your local council

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.

Please use these contact details for help or more information:

Customer Service

Your local council

Northern Territory
Website: Find your council (Opens in new window)