Registration to Serve BYO Liquor - Northern Territory


You will need this registration if you intend to serve liquor that was brought onto your premises by a customer or a guest of a party. If your business already has a license to sell liquor you don't require this registration to serve BYO liquor.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

Please contact the agency to identify any eligibility requirements.


Up to 3 years


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

You do not need to pay any fees.

Application process


For more information about this registration or to apply by mail, email, fax or in person, please contact a Territory Business Centre using the contact information below.

Online applications are available through Licensing NT.

Administering agency

Department of Industry, Tourism and Trade

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.