Permit to Import or Translocate Fish or Aquatic Life - Northern Territory


You will need this permit if you intend to import live, exotic, non-indigenous fish or aquatic life into the Northern Territory.

This permit is usually attached to an Aquaculture, Aquarium Fishing / Display and Aquarium Trader licence but individuals intending to bring any exotic, non-indigenous fish into the NT must also obtain this permit.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

Please contact the agency to identify any eligibility requirements.


As designated.


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

Please contact the agency for more information.

Administering agency

Department of Industry, Tourism and Trade

Fisheries Division

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.