You may need to comply with this code if you conduct a business or if you have a duty to manage a workplace.
You may achieve compliance with your legislative requirements through another method if it provides an equivalent or higher standard of work health and safety.
Duties in relation to how to manage and control work health and safety consultation, cooperation, and coordination include:
- identifying hazards and assessing risks to health and safety arising from the work carried out or to be carried out
- making decisions about ways to eliminate or minimise risks
- making decisions about the adequacy of facilities for the welfare of workers
- proposing changes that may affect the health or safety of your workers
- making decisions about procedures for consulting with workers
- monitoring worker health
- providing information and training to workers.