You may be required to submit a site plan, a noise management plan and an event management plan with your temporary entertainment event application.
You may also be required to hold the following certificates before an approval for a temporary entertainment event can be issued:
- Queensland Fire and Rescue Service endorsement of evacuation plan
- Workplace Health and Safety certification for amusement rides
- electricians certificate for generator enhanced power supply
- public liability insurance certificate.
Your council may also place certain conditions on your approval, such as:
- displaying the approval in the manner, and at the locations
- producing the approval for inspection by an authorised person on demand
- making facilities installed under the approval available for use by the public at specified times or other specified periods
- taking precautions to protect the safety of persons who enter the land subject to the approval
- providing proper maintenance of equipment and facilities.