To be eligible, you must:
- be a permanent resident of Queensland
- be at least 18 years old
- be a fit and proper person with specific reference to mental state, misuse of drugs and firearm offences involving violence or threatened violence
- provide all relevant details of the event
- provide evidence that you have adequate safety precautions in place to ensure the safe keeping of all weapons held at the fair
- be a holder of a current Collector's licence (weapons) - QLD.
If you are intending to have people other than licensed collectors attend the fair, they will need to obtain the appropriate exemptions. This applies to any firearms dealers, firearm licence holders or any other licence holder.