If you are applying to use a motor vehicle in a mall, you may be required to provide evidence that the vehicle is regularly used:
- to deliver goods or pick up goods from premises adjacent to a mall
- to provide services to premises adjacent to a mall
- for a special purpose in connection with premises adjacent to a mall.
If you are applying to take an animal into a mall, you may be required to provide:
- details of the proposed place or places for which approval is sought
- the name, address and telephone number of the owner of the animal and the person who will control the animal
- details of the activities involving the animal.