After approval is obtained, you may need to ensure you meet certain conditions required by council, such as:
- defining the area by signs, flags and floating buoys or in some other way that clearly identifies the area and the use for which it is set apart
- taking specified precautions to protect the safety of persons who enter the area
- maintaining all equipment and facilities used within the area
- adhering to the locations and times (including set up and clean up times) specified in the approval
- erecting temporary advertising signs to promote the use for which the approval area is set apart at specified locations and times.