Licence applications can be downloaded from the Workplace Health and Safety Queensland website.
In order to be granted a B Class licence an applicant must satisfy the regulator that they meet the approved criteria:
- Complete an application form
- The applicant must provide proof of holding:
- A Business registration certificate - ABN Number
- The names of one or more competent persons who have been engaged by the applicant to supervise the asbestos removal work to be authorised by the licence;
Evidence that each named supervisor is at least 18 years of age.
A copy of a certification issued to each named supervisor for the specified VET courses for the supervision of Asbestos removal work:
- CPCCDE3014A Removal non-friable asbestos, OR
- If the specified course/s are not readily available, evidence of holding a bonded asbestos removal card/certificate issued in QLD before 1 Jan 2012.
Evidence that each named supervisor has at least 12 months of relevant industry experience in bonded asbestos removal.