You can obtain the registration by submitting one of the following completed forms (as appropriate) to the Registrar:
- Application for Registration as a Veterinary Surgeon (Form 1)
- Application for Registration as a Veterinary Specialist (Form 3)
- Application for Registration for a Limited Period (Form 2)
Registration forms can be obtained from the Board's head office, or downloaded from the Veterinary Surgeons website.
You will need to include one of the following documents with your application:
- Two references attesting to your good fame and character and suitability for registration as a veterinary surgeon. The references should be given by either responsible members of the veterinary profession or persons of good repute in the community who have known you for at least 12 months. OR
- A letter of good standing is to be furnished from the Veterinary Board in the primary place of current registration.
Also required is certified copy of photo identification (e.g. drivers licence, passport, student ID) endorsed This is a true photo of (FULL NAME) by either:
i). Commissioner of Declarations, Justice of Peace, Public Notary; or
ii). a registered veterinary surgeon (require the veterinary surgeon's signature, place of registration, registration number).