To apply for a new licence, you must submit the following:
- a completed Form 1: Application for a liquor licence
- a completed Form 5: Personal details schedule for each individual who is a party to the application
- a completed Form 6: Application for registration of financial interest
- prescribed application fees (including the fee for criminal history check)
- a layout plan (scale 1:100)
- a location plan
- town planning consent
- a current title search
- a registered plan of survey
- a company extract showing all current directors (only if you are applying as a corporation).
You may also be required to submit:
In addition to the above, all applicants must undergo a criminal history and other relevant probity checks to hold a liquor licence. You may also be required to advertise your licence application.
If you already have a producer / wholesaler licence and you want to transition to an artisan producer licence, please complete and submit Form 1. If you do so by 30 June 2021 and there are no substantial changes to your business model, no fees will apply for the transition.