To apply for a new licence, you must submit the following:
- a completed Form 1: Application for a liquor licence
- a completed Form 5: Personal details schedule for each individual who is a party to the application
- a completed Form 6: Application for registration of financial interest
- prescribed application fees (including the fee for criminal history check)
- a layout plan (scale 1:100)
- a location plan
- town planning consent
- a current title search
- a registered plan of survey
- a company extract showing all current directors (only if you are applying as a corporation).
You may also be required to submit:
In addition to the above, all applicants must undergo a criminal history and other relevant probity checks to hold a liquor licence. You may also be required to advertise your licence application.
You will need to complete Form 28: Application for temporary authority if your licensed premises are temporarily moving to a new location (e.g. if the current premises are being rebuilt, refurbished or is damaged by fire).