Controlled vegetation interference permit - Queensland


You will need this permit if you intend to interfere with controlled vegetation in a Priority Development Area.

Priority Development Areas (PDAs) are parcels of land within Queensland identified for development to deliver significant benefits to the community.

In a PDA, clearing vegetation (i.e. removal of the vegetation) may be regulated by the development scheme. If this is the case, a PDA development application is required to be lodged, assessed and approved prior to clearing the vegetation.

In certain Brisbane PDAs, interfering with controlled vegetation is managed by the agency.

In a PDA other than a Brisbane PDA, interfering with vegetation may be managed by the local government under a local law.

Service type


A licence defines the need to obtain recognition / certification and registration to undertake a certain business activity.

Eligibility requirements

Please contact the agency to identify any eligibility requirements.


As specified


Fees Details for this service in table format.

Task Type Business Structure Description
Apply Application All

Please contact the agency for more information.

Administering agency

Department of State Development and Infrastructure

Economic Development Queensland

Contact details

Contact Email, Phone and Address Details for this service in simple two column table format, header then data.