To submit your application, you'll need:
- written consent from the:
- local government responsible for managing the road once it’s open
- trustee, if the application is over a reserve and you are not the trustee
- leaseholder, if the application is over leased land and you are not the leaseholder
- licence holder, if the application is over an occupational licence and you don’t hold the licence.
- a drawing that includes:
- general location, including your land
- area of road to be opened
- lot on plan information
- a north point
- payment of the application fee.
If submitting a PDF application, you'll also need to include the dedicate state land as road application form and the contact and land details application form.
If submitting an online application, you or a legal practitioner on your behalf, must electronically sign the application.