There are 2 different ways to apply to the Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation (OLGR) to become an approved manager:
You must provide two (2) identical colour passport sized photos of yourself with you completed application form. The photos must meet the following requirements:
- Photos must not be more than six months old.
- Photos must be against a plain light coloured background (e.g. cream, pale blue or white).
- Photos must be approximately 35mm wide x 45mm high (passport size).
- Photos must display a full view of head and shoulders without any head covering. If you wear a head covering for religious reasons we will accept a photo of you wearing it; however your facial features must be clearly shown.
- If you normally wear glasses, you should do so in the photo, however tinted glasses are not acceptable.
Photos can be submitted by email, but if you are sending the photos by post, you cannot send scanned copies.
- Gaming nominee course certificate.
- Form 68: Nomination of gaming nominee form (this form must be completed and signed by the authorised executive officer(s) of the venue in which you are employed)
- Letter of intent of employment
You can apply online using the application for liquor and gaming individual licences.
Sending documents by post
If you are unable to upload your documents or if you prefer to send them by post, you must post all supporting documentation to
The Executive Director
Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation
Locked Bag 180
CITY EAST QLD 4002
If you are renewing as a gaming nominee, you need to submit photographs and an affidavit, as outlined above.