You will need:
- LHRW Assessment Summary - ASI form/s issued by a Queensland accredited assessor
- Details of their QGov/Google/Microsoft account. If they do not have one of these accounts they can register for a QGov account during the application process
- A valid email address
- The customer reference number (CNR) from one of the following Queensland Transport and Main Roads (TMR) issued licence cards:
- Queensland issued drivers licence
- proof of age card
- marine licence indicator card
- industry authority card.
- If you do not hold one of these cards you can still lodge your application. Workplace Health and Safety Queensland (WHSQ) will contact you after you have lodged the online application to provide information about how to obtain a TMR CRN
- Details of any photographic HRW licences you hold that were issued by another state, territory or the Commonwealth
- A credit or debit visa card to pay the application fee.
See detailed instructions about the application process.
You can renew your licence online or over the phone up to 3 months before expiry and up to 12 months after. Work cannot be performed on an expired licence. Licences cannot be renewed at Australia Post.