You will need a high risk work (HRW) licence to engage in any of the following work:
- operation of cranes and hoists
- dogging and rigging work
- driving a forklift truck
- erecting or dismantling scaffolding
- operation of boilers or other pressure equipment
- operation of concrete placing booms
- operation of an elevated work platform
- operation of a reach stacker.
A separate licence is required for each class of work.
A work health and safety licence (high risk licence) ensures that people and businesses have the appropriate knowledge, skills, competency and safe systems of work to ensure a high level of safety.