You may also be required to provide:
- details of the vehicle, including type and specifications
- a statement by the owner of the vehicle that the vehicle complies with the Act
- details of the horses to be used including the condition and fitness of the horses, veterinary certificates and the address where the horses are to be stabled
- details of the route to be used, including the primary location for the pick-up and set-down of passengers
- the hours of operation of the activity, including a proposed timetable
- the name, address and telephone number of the persons who will be driving the vehicles, including details of their experience in operating such vehicles.