You can apply either with the online form or with a Form 82.
The online form gives you 24 hour access to upload the required documentation and pay the prescribed fees. Otherwise, you can complete form 82 and email it to OLGR.
You must provide two (2) identical colour passport-size photos of yourself with your completed application which meet the following requirements:
- Photos must not be more than six (6) months old.
- Photos must be against a plain light coloured background (e.g. cream, pale blue or white).
- Photos must be approximately 35mm wide x 45mm high (passport size).
- Photos must display a full view of head and shoulders without any head-covering. If you wear a head-covering for religious reasons, we will accept a photo of you wearing it, but your facial features must be clearly shown.
- If you normally wear glasses, you should do so in the photo; however, tinted glasses are not acceptable.
Photos can be submitted by email, but if you are sending your photos by post, you cannot send scanned copies.