If you are a new key monitoring employee, you must submit the following to the OLGR:
You must provide two (2) identical colour passport sized photos of yourself with your completed application that meet the following requirements:
- Photos must not be more than six (6) months old.
- Photos must be against a plain light coloured background (e.g. cream, pale blue or white).
- Photos must be approximately 35mm wide x 45mm high (passport size).
- Photos must display a full view of head and shoulders without any head-covering. If you wear a head-covering for religious reasons we will accept a photo of you wearing it; however, your facial features must be clearly shown.
- If you normally wear glasses, you should do so in the photo; however, tinted glasses are not acceptable.
Photos can be submitted by email, but if you are sending you photo by post you cannot send scanned copies.
- Letter of intent of employment
You can apply online using the application for liquor and gaming individual licences.
Sending documents by email
If you are unable to apply on-line, you must email all supporting documentation to:
The Executive Director
Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation
If you are renewing as a key monitoring employee you need to submit photos as outlined above.