If you are a new key monitoring employee, you must submit the following to the OLGR:
EitherorYou must provide two (2) identical colour passport sized photos of yourself with your completed application that meet the following requirements:
- Photos must not be more than six (6) months old.
- Photos must be against a plain light coloured background (e.g. cream, pale blue or white).
- Photos must be approximately 35mm wide x 45mm high (passport size).
- Photos must display a full view of head and shoulders without any head-covering. If you wear a head-covering for religious reasons we will accept a photo of you wearing it; however, your facial features must be clearly shown.
- If you normally wear glasses, you should do so in the photo; however, tinted glasses are not acceptable.
Photos can be submitted by email, but if you are sending you photo by post you cannot send scanned copies.
Letter of intent of employment
You can apply online using the application for liquor and gaming individual licences.
Sending documents by post
If you are unable to upload your documents or you prefer to send them by post, you must post all supporting documentation to:
The Executive Director
Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation
Locked Bag 180
CITY EAST QLD 4002
If you are renewing as a key monitoring employee you need to submit photos as outlined above.