You must also provide:
- written advice of the security precautions to be taken to ensure the safekeeping of all weapons
- a copy of your business plan (you only need to include the pages related to addressing risk, police contact, firearm use and community safety)
- business registration certificate
- details of all dealers associates
- a supporting letter that demonstrates that you understand the legislation, details of the intended client and details of where you intend to carry out work
- enterprise type details
- written approval from the council certifying the intended local land use for the business is in compliance with the local by-laws.