This licence can be transferred upon grant.
The transferee must be at least 18 years of age or a registered company.
This permit can be transferred by requesting an Application for an indication of the approval of an assessable transfer (Form MMOL-04) by all holders, then submitting a completed Application for approval of an assessable transfer (Form MMOL-05) or a Request to register non-assessable transfer (Form MMOL-07) direct to the district office.
The following documents must be submitted with the application:
If the Mineral development licence is mortgaged:
- the consent of the current mortgagee
If the assignee is a company:
- proof of current registration or recognition in Queensland
- proof of identity of assignee.
If the assignee is not a company:
- proof that they have attained the age of 18 years
- any further conditions as specified in the notice of approval to exercise this assignment.
Replacement financial assurance. Further information may be required.