You may need to provide the following with your application:
- the particulars of the deceased and your relationship to the deceased
- the particulars of the funeral director / agent (as applicable)
- the size of the container holding the ashes (if applicable)
- identify the burial site, wall, niche number, or other place in which the monument is to be erected or installed
- the consent of the holder of the burial rights
- state the nature and dimensions of the proposed memorial
- the particulars of the stone mason or monumental company (as applicable)
- documentation that provides for the maintenance and repair of the structure
- documentation stating that if the structure is not to be maintained by the council or local authority, the council or local authority is to be authorised to demolish and remove the structure if it falls into disrepair.
If a developmental approval is required, for the erection or installation of the proposed memorial, the application must be accompanied by a copy of the relevant approval.