You may need to comply with these rules to engage in the natural gas market.
The national gas rules cover topics that include:
- competitive tendering
- light regulation determinations and information requirements
- access arrangements
- price and revenue regulation
- access disputes
- gas connection for retail customers
- greenfields incentives
- reclassification of pipelines
- registered participants
- dispute resolution
- gas statement of opportunities
- gas trading exchange
- access to non-scheme pipelines.